Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello? Anyone there? Earth to Choice Hotels?

That was 4/16/2011 ... today is 4/20/2011.  So I figure they are blowing me off.  No problem, my wife is out of town, the kids are in bed ... I'll take a little time to try to keep them honest. 

One of the beauties of the internet is that it makes communication so easy.  Ten years ago I could have written a letter to a newspaper or a travel magazine and hoped that someone might listen, but my odds of success would have been slim.  Now, I can publish to a blog and anyone interested who has Internet access can hear what I have to say.

I'm offering Choice every opportunity to provide a resolution - and I will post here if they do - or, if they do not, others will be warned about their deceptive guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment